Learn how to needle felt with our Badger kit. You’ll use the barbed felting needles to stab the wool into life, creating a beautiful woollen sculpture to treasure forever.
Each kit has all the British wool you’ll need, 2 felting needles in case you break one and our step by step instructions with a size guide and 27 colour photos that will guide through the whole process from start to finish. The tips along the way will not only help you create what’s on the box but also teach you how to needle felt so you can continue to discover the joys of this wonderful craft without instruction (though we are always here to help if needed!).
Please note that due to the very sharp needles we only recommend our kits for children over 10 years old. You will need a foam block to work on.
THE BADGER NEEDLE FELTING KIT CONTAINS:
• British Jacob Wool (Grey)
• British Blue Faced Leicester Wool (Black and White)
• 2 x 38 gauge star felting needles in a secure plastic tube (Caution needed – needles are very sharp!)
• Full colour instructions with 27 step by step photos and a handy size guide
• Kraft Cardboard Box great for storing your kit in whilst working on it
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: Nothing! So long as you’ve got a foam block to work on the kit provides everything you’ll need.
SIZE OF COMPLETED KIT: Approximately 18cm long
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
TIME TO COMPLETE: We estimate most beginners will take 5-7 hours in total to complete one of our standard kits.
by Hawthorn Handmade