Learn how to needle felt with our Mice needle felting kit. You’ll use the barbed felting needles to stab the wool into life, creating a pair of beautiful woollen sculptures to treasure forever.
Each kit has all the British wool you’ll need to make two mice, 2 felting needles in case you break one and our step by step instructions with a size and shape guide and 27 colour photos that will guide through the whole process from start to finish. The tips along the way will not only help you create what’s on the box but also teach you how to needle felt so you can continue to discover the joys of this wonderful craft without instruction.
Please note that due to the very sharp needles we only recommend our kits for children over 10 years old.
THE MICE NEEDLE FELTING KIT CONTAINS:
• British Blue Faced Leicester Wool (Brown and Black)
• British Shetland Wool (White)
• Merino Wool (Mink)
• 2 x 38 gauge star felting needles (Caution needed – needles are very sharp!)
• Full colour instructions with 27 step by step photos and a handy size and shape guide
• Beautiful branded box great for storing your kit in whilst working on it
Also comes with foam block
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: Nothing! So long as you’ve got a foam block to work on the kit provides everything you’ll need.
SIZE OF COMPLETED KIT: Approximately 10cm tall each
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
TIME TO COMPLETE: We estimate most beginners will take 5-7 hours in total to complete one of our standard kits.
by Hawthorn Handmade